The Green Tanners
Brown Leather Welding Apron - Work Apron for ProfessionalsThe Green Tanners
- Exclusive apron made of full-grain practical leather with durable stitching and waxy finish.
- 2 Front Pockets for all your Tools with 1 towel strap.
- Available colors: Cognac, Chocolate Brown, Tan, Black.
Contact us for color confirmation.
- An adjustable waist and neck strap is designed to keep you comfortable while you're cooking.
- They're water, heat, and chemical-resistant and save your outfit from stains, splashes & sparks.
Can be used as:
- BBQ Apron
- Chef Apron
- Bartender Apron
- Woodworking Apron
- Blacksmith Apron
- Grilling Apron
- Welding Apron
- Carpenter Apron
- Barbour Apron
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES
Small size : overall length 28.50", top width 11.00", centre width 19.25"
Large size : overall length 31.50", top width 11.75", centre width 21"
Straps are completely adjustable for the perfect fit.
The leather butcher apron for cooking appears to be a custom chef apron due to its fit. Along with all of the characteristics, the robust leather and long-lasting impact of the apron definitely make this piece a master chef apron. Furthermore, the apron has a sleek and modern design giving it a smart and clean modern appearance.
Our professional chef apron is intended for those who let their inner chefs show when it comes to grilling, making it a perfect leather chef apron for BBQ cooks that move around a lot. To put it another way, it's the best leather money can buy.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY LEATHER CHEF APRON?
Use a moist towel to clean your apron. Use leather wax or leather conditioner to restore moisture, suppleness, and sheen in the long run.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When not in use, hang or roll your apron rather than folding it to avoid lines or cracks in the finish.